This is me. Wrapped in a scarf.
My name is Nicole. A few things to know about me:
- I’ve lived in Virginia all my life. Started out in Tidewater and have moved across the state with stops in Richmond and now Christiansburg.
- I am engaged to my mister. We are getting married in October in Charleston SC. Squee!
- I have the world’s most dangerously adorable puppy. His name is Doppler Langley.
- I currently own at least 40 cardigans. I refuse to count past 40. I love them. Why limit myself?
- I love Mexican food. It’s almost a problem. Almost.
- I’m a paralegal from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. In my off time I have discovered a love for sewing, quilting, and general craftiness.
- I used to read a lot of books. But you can’t knit, sew or crafty craft and read a book. And after discovering podcasts, I don’t miss it that much.
- When I’m a little, old lady I’m going to rock that shit! Bring on the needlepoint!